I NEED AN AMP!! BUT WHAT?? HELP PLEASE!!

Hello Everyone!
First I really appreciate any input you might have for me!

I am very new to the audiophile environment. I have a Jeff Rowland Coherence One preamp and an Oracle Delphi MK II Turntable with Alphason HR 100s tone arm, and a Micro Benz Glider M2 MC cartridge.
I also have a Parasound Dac.

I am borrowing a Bryston 3b to power my speakers.. however I need to buy my own.

Bryston is great! however I need more power for my NHT VT-2.4 speakers which has a 88db sensitivity and are 6 ohms..
However they sound great with my other pair of ADS L810 speakers which are 88db and are 4 ohms...

I would like like to buy an amp and spend about $1.000

What would you all recommend???

Best Regards
Ugur

128x128shinemaster
For under $1000, a refurbished Sunfire 300 from the late 90s. 600 wpc into 4 ohms; very smooth and dynamic.
 For a bit over $1K, the Sunfire 600.
Bryston is great! however I need more power for my NHT VT-2.4 speakers which has a 88db sensitivity and are 6 ohms..
However they sound great with my other pair of ADS L810 speakers which are 88db and are 4 ohms...

I would like to buy an amp and spend about $1.000
Do you mean to say you can't adequately power a pair of 6 ohm/88db speakers with a Bryston 3B that outputs 120 wpc in 8/220 wpc into 4?
What kind of room do you have - an auditorium?

Also, your ADS L-810's are 6 ohm nominal, 4 ohm minimum at 88db, an almost identical load as the NHT's.  The Bryston would be more than enough for either of speakers in a normal sized room.

If whoever your borrowing the Bryston from won't sell it to you and you can't find a good used model, then I suggest the Parasound A23 - 125 wpc into 8 and 225 wpc into 4 and call it a day. 

And it's exactly at your budget, $995 brand new.

Well no wonder I am new to the environment!!!

The Bryston I am borrowing is 2b not 3.... I just checked....
I do apologize for that info..
Parasound is on my list as well...
Thanks again..