Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics?

Mechanical grounding or isolation from vibration has been a hot topic as of late.  Many know from experience that footers, stands and other vibration technologies impact things that vibrate a lot like speakers, subs or even listening rooms (my recent experience with an "Energy room").  The question is does it have merit when it comes to electronics and if so why?  Are there plausible explanations for their effect on electronics or suggested measurement paradigms to document such an effect?
agear
Geoff, yes SS is not the only game in town.  You have game too:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/stands-machina-dynamica-bio-mikro-g-isolation-stand-2016-07-09-accessories-22042-mosby-va

Since this is your latest generation of products, please explain this development in light of this thread.
theaudiotweak
1,379 posts
10-19-2016 1:54pm
Same is true for a turntable, tonearm and a laser pickup. 

As kids these days say, what ev.

Cheers
agear OP
1,166 posts
10-19-2016 2:08pm
Geoff, yes SS is not the only game in town. You have game too:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/stands-machina-dynamica-bio-mikro-g-isolation-stand-2016-07-09-acc...

Since this is your latest generation of products, please explain this development in light of this thread.

Not counting my sub Hertz iso platform that is no longer made, and not counting the Promethean Base iso stand also no longer made, I have a number of products that address both seismic vibration, airborne produced vibration and self induced vibration. Applications of my products include component isolation, transformer isolation, circuit board isolation/damping, speaker isolation (most notably subwoofers), CD transport damping, capacitor damping, RCA connector damping, glass damping, and others.

For most isolation applications I supply small cryogenically treated high carbon steel springs of various spring rates capable of supporting any load up to many hundreds of pounds. The new Bio Mikro G iso stand mimics the biological characteristics of the head of a woodpecker. The woodpecker is able to peck wood at high rates of speed and extremely high decelerations per peck, around 1200 G’s or so. The Bio Mikro G utilizes bamboo, viscoelastic material and pure glass microspheres to mimic the woodpecker head’s bone, elastic layer and spongy layer, respectively, surrounding the bird’s brain. Without such evolutionary features, the woodpecker would surely damage his brain and or die. All springs and even the Woodpecker stand are low profile for ease of use on tables or racks.