Please help ...integrated amp under $1200

Looking to upgrade my system...integrated amp with new floor standing tower speakers...Would like to stream in addition to vinyl and cds.
Looking at Cambridge cxa 80, nad  c368 ....Possibly monitor silver 10 speakers, Any thoughts or positive recommendations would be most appreciated. Just looking for some practical guidance. Not sure if I want a streamer or can use my laptop or iphone.
tboy
If its the MA Silver 8's that your going to get, then either the Marantz PM8005 or Rogue Sphinx V2 that were suggested earlier would be a great match for these speakers.  Both rated into 4 Ohms, very good phono stages and within your budget. 

The don't come available very often, but $1200 should buy a Coda Unison... If you want a solid state, its hard to do much better at any price. All 3 versions are quite good. All 3 double their power from 8 to 4 ohms.

3.1 125 watts

3.2 200 watts

3.3 300 watts...

The difference is how much power is biased into class A.  

The only brand new modern integrated I know at that price point that will generate enough watts to drive efficient (i.e. 6 ohm) floorstanders is the Cyrus One.  I heard it at the Munich High End Show and it was a jaw dropper.  Hard to believe something that small and reasonably priced could be packed with so many features and still deliver the goods - and it did! 

If you are prepared to consider the used market then I highly recommend any Octave integrated.  They don't hit the used market often and when they do they get snapped up quickly.  Their build quality, reliablity and (most importantly) sound are very hard to beat.

Ray
Another vote for marantz.  I bought the 8400 integrated 6 years ago, and it's been on close to 24/7 and it works and sounds great.  Built like a tank.  What I have had in the past does not even come close in terms of quality and durability.. (adcom, arcam, nad).
I bet that the new yamaha line of integrated sounds good too.