NAD C 316BEE vs. NAD D 3020

So, as of now I'm running my new DALI Zensor 1's through a Jolida FX-10. I was going to order a SS amp to compare the sound with the FX-10. I decided I want to try a NAD to compare. Any thoughts on the C 316 BEE vs the D 3020? I plan on ordering one of these to compare against the FX-10. 

Thanks in advance. 
hfarrior3
Based on your other thread you are using an analog front end (TT & phonostage) therefore I think the 316BEE to be a better fit. 
The sound of Class D amps are not everyone's cup of tea.  Certainly not mine.  I had a C316BEE in a secondary system once and it did a great job driving a pair 6 ohm, 86db speakers.  Very musical and punches way above its weight.  Lots of line level inputs too.  I am sure it would do a fine job with your Zensors.

And besides, even if the D3020 wasn't Class D, I personally couldn't deal with the D3020's looks.
Thanks again for the input everyone. Looks like I need to go with the C316BEE. I'll be interested to see how it pairs against the Jolida FX-10 with the Dali's 

check out this. I've heard a few samples from a friends shop who caries them and they are surprisingly well build and sound wonderful for the money.

http://www.miesaudio.com/products/mies-i100-integrated-amplifier

better looking then any NAD and sound actually really good.

I would caution against the NAD.  It is a good sounding and punchy unit, but the quality of the pre-amp section is questionable... on mine, the volume control crackled after just a few weeks, one rca input priduced distortion after a year, and now the entire source selector is shorted so it is unusable after 5 years. I also purchased a Marantz pm8004 at a low street price six years ago, and it's been running 24/7 since then it is like new.  I also have a 21 years old Yamaha integrated, and it is also working like new.  The yam retailed for the price of the nad; the Marantz was twice the price of the nad, and both units are 3x the weigh of the nad.  Quality of the nad components are obviously not even conparable.
I would look into either Marantz or the new Yamaha line if I were you.