Best Capacitors for Crossovers

I am now in the tweaking stage of trying different caps in my crossovers for my DIY homemade 2 way. I presently have and will soon try a 5.6uf 800 vdc +/- 2% Jantzen Audio Silver Z-cap.

I see that Mundorf, V Cap get a lot of accolades, and the Dueland are quite pricey.

Does anyone have a favorite?

I am trying to cross over at about 4500HZ at 6db.

128x128ozzy
Ozzy,

I am using an active xo, and while I hesitated for a long while because of the digital processing involved, which rang so much as heressy within my preconceived notions, I am not going back. I'm still learning and perfecting the implementation - still haven't time-aligned my 4-way - yet it still sounds so much better. And in my case the setup is cheaper than the 2-channel I was running before.

DEQX, from what I read, is an excellent unit. If your only source is digital, then there are cheaper options that are more involved but also more flexible.

Just a little more info. I put the speaker crossover's in wooden boxes and made them external to the speakers. Seems like all speakers should come this way. Especially for tweakers (Like me).

Also, has anyone tried the speaker breaker from Parts express to protect tweeters? Now, I wired the tweeters using ultra pure .9999 silver wire, so I am reluctant to add a breaker with its crappy wire to the connection.