Tube Amp vs Solid State Amp HELP

So I ordered a pair of Dali Zensor 1's. As of now I am using my friend's Jolida FX10 tube amp, which he has offered to sell to me. Should I purchase his tube amp or get a Cambridge Azur 351A? Only problem with the Jolida is that it's not very powerful; however, right now it's paired with his Klipsch speakers and it's plenty loud for my room/house. I don't have any reason to push it too much. Input would be much appreciated.

Thanks 
hfarrior3
I've been curious about the following amp. Maybe someone here has tried one.

http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/product/details/13194?maincategoryid=109&categoryid=10919&su...=

I believe they are basically a knockoff of a more expensive brand, but I've discovered that some knockoffs can be very good.
You might try ordering a couple of "inexpensive" integrateds from a site like Music Direct, which will allow you to audition them with your gear and return them if they don't work for you. Though I'm not sure if the customer has to pay for return shipping. I think the Marantz PM 5xxx and 6xxxx series integrateds are on closeout from a few online retailers. They are a highly regarded integrated in that price range.
Check into Raven Nighthawk integrated tube amp.  It is $2600 made in Texas and awesome.  There is a topic on Raven and you can see what various owners think of their amp.