AQ Speaker Cables: Gibraltar vs. Mont Blanc?

I am trying to choose between Audioquest's Mont Blanc & Gibraltar speaker cables. The Mont Blanc's have been discontinued, so it's hard to get a read on how they compare. Can anyone give me a sense of which is the better cable?

I am contemplating a single bi-wire set up - quad connectors at the amp & dual at the speakers. Would either of these cables be better suited for this set-up?
salmonsc
+1 for Colorado, got a pair running into a phono pre.  Had owned the Oaks for about a year and am now using Wildwood.  I did demo the Gibraltar which made me a cable believer!  
@gshepardbuster  Just curious about the move from Oak to Wildwood.  What was it about the Oaks in your system that motivated the change?

Congrats. for having such fine cables!

Thanks hifiman5.  I had Oak with Colorado and it was a fine combo.  I guess the reason I went with Wildwood and Wild Blue was I was so impressed that I wanted even more.  I also have a few Niagaras mixed in.  
Jafant, I use sterling and argent, this are both good, the Sterling has 3D character very very close to dragon, aq are hard to beat in terms of tonal balance.
Post removed