aurender n10 or....?

I run a lynx card sets/ebu to Berkeley dac (original version. Not even use) to some ancient jrdg mono amps (thx Guido!) to a pair of audio physic scorpios.
I have grown frustrated with my homemade pc server and its penchant for dieing on my every 12mos or so. Soooo I am thinking of joining the rest of the world and picking up a more reliable way to get data to the Berkeley. I love my tidal and given my connectivity needs (aes/ebu) i was thinking I'd look at the aurender n10. Anyone have any other suggestions for my short list? The n10 at $8k is at the top end of what I would like to spend. Well, actually it is 2x what I would like to spend but if it is as good as I am told I'll sell some plasma.
thx!!!
jimmy3993
You should also consider the Antipodes DX (the newest Roon ready version) with the AES/EBU option. 

Late last year I upgraded from a Mac Mini to an Aurender N100H, that was a huge leap forward in sound quality. I really like the Aurender Conductor iPad app a lot; it's easy to use and has a really polished looking interfaced as well as a nice Tidal integration. The Tidal artists and albums are separate from your physical digital music (on the Aurender or on a NAS on your network), but you can create Playlists that mix Tidal and your digital music together. The build quality of the Aurender is superb. 

This month I upgraded to an Antipodes DX and it was a quantum leap in sound quality over the N100H (much larger jump in price as well). The newest version of the DX is Roon Ready. The nicest feature about Roon is that your physical digital music library and your Tidal Library are commingled into a single library. 

I can't compare how the Antipodes DX sounds compared to the N10, but they are priced pretty similarly--so I do think both are worth an audition if possible. 

There's a used N10 on Agon now and Mike from Verstarr is a great source for Antipodes (and top flight cables). 

Good luck in your search. 

Also, I forgot to add that the Antipodes has an optical drive so you can rip your CDs direct to the internal solid state drive. 
I have the same dilemma, thinking about upgrading my current music server (Antipodes DS Reference), which is excellent, but it is an older model and does not support Roon and DSD256. A natural
thing for me would be to move to Antipodes DX, but I want to consider other options: Aurender N10, Lampizator DSD Komputer and Sonore Microrendu. In my opinion these 4 options are the top choices for anyone, who wants to go for a top digital source now. 
abedirov - 
Does choice in source material impact your short list? I will be about 70% tidal, 20% redbook and 10% dvd-a.
N10 and Melco do not have ars/ebu digital outputs.  USB is horrible - you don't want that.