Anyone have a Magnum Dynalab XM Tuner?

I currently have a Polk XM Tuner playing it through the DAC in my Cambridge Audio 840C CD player and it sounds pretty okay, but I am wondering how much better it would sound with one of the multi-thousand dollar tuners from Magnum Dynalab?
128x128hearnow1
Thanks GG, for your input and a correction on the model #. I'm glad for you -- that you are happy with your tuner.
How you have described the sound, sounds at the least; like what I get from my TWC cable box--/dac combo. I have thrown lots of loot at this combo w/ pcs,ics,dig.linc--But I'm sure it is well worth the effort/money.
However using all these same pieces and just a different tuner box yeilds a sad result.

On to XM--- What is up with the truncated info??? I always like to know which orchestra is playing---???? People don't mind this?? I do; mind.--- Maybe they need to launch another bird so we can have the same song info that MC(cable-radio) offers???
I do know the secret is in the digital conversion board. I had MSB mod my old D* rec. The board they used to change the optical to a coax was crap/ for $500. I had Theta scrap the MSB board; install their own; and the result was magic. I was with Directv and they included the major XM music stations. THAT sound was all that TWC is. (using this Theta moded receiver.)
I do have an open mind and I leave open whether or not I would like this 4k tuner---My mind just can't get around not being able to use my 13k dac for what I believe to be a similar signal from the sky.
There are two models the 606T and the 609T (AG), I would definitely think only about the 606 the other being out of reach. I appreciate the information on the sound! (Bubby) To be honest your description is like what I am getting on the Polk unit through the DAC, I wasnt happy about it at all before that, but would like to have less compression and more higher end and was just wondering about other people's experience with Magnum/Dynalab, not sure I am ready for the plunge but the thirty day money back does make it tempting!