speaker and interconnects, how nice do I need

I am putting a system together, It is a NAD c356bee integrated amp, dynaudio x14 bookshelf speakers, and Marantz sa8005 cd player.  I put this together used for 2000, so I don't really want to spend another 2000 on cables.  What level of cables matches the level of components, I was hoping to stay under 200 for the pair of interconnects and speaker cables, so @ 100 each, is this possible.  Is my system still on the economical side to the point that it does not matter much, or will I notice a big difference between cables. 
thanks
sam
128x128sam_peloton
Check out the Cerious Technologies thread that I started. Low cost extremely high value.
In any case, buy used cables here or on some other website. Cables are like new cars. Their value drops dramatically once they are used.
You can get around the cost factor and end up with excellent cables at a fraction of the new price, buy used or go DIY. I am using (new) AntiCables for speakers and they are an outstanding bargain. I keep toying with making my own silver speaker cables via wire and oversized insulator from http://www.tempoelectric.com/cables.htm  Also, homegrown audio sells DIY kits as well, but they are quite pricy. The finished "Silver Lace" interconnects are excellent for the price. Before I bought the Silver Lace interconnects, I used dirt cheap interconnects from cables to go... (They showed their limitations as I upgraded my components, which is when I switched them out.)

A few years back, I made several power cables according to Chris Venhaus' well-known "recipe", that was a very good decision as they made a huge difference. I believe it is good to go the DIY route for some cables, as you can make a huge improvement for very little cost ...and it won't kill you if you don't like the result.