Cart Recommendations

I have a VPI TNT Mk II with a Graham 1.5 arm.  I'm looking for a new LOMC cart for my setup and hoping to get some recommendations from those with experience with my table/arm combo.  Phono preamp is an Allnic H-3000 paired with an HA-3000 headamp which is the reason for the need of a LOMC.  Currently, I am running a Dynavector XX2 Mk II.  I am looking for something that is rich, dynamic and detailed without being overly analytical.  Any suggestions?

theothergreg
The XYZ Universe comes to mind, if you are on a budget maybe a Shelter 901.

There are two carts immediately come to mind with those sonic characteristics and that match well with VPI tables:
1) Ortofon Cadenza Bronze and 2) Soundsmith Paua.

The Paua will be a bit smoother but has a more realistic presentation with unbelievable detail retail.  The midrange and overall richness is anything but lean or lacking depth.  It has a richness and warmth that is very musical and inviting without sacrificing detail, soundstage, imaging,etc.  I had the Paua in my system for the last week (just received it) and just put it over for sale on numerous sites at a pretty discount.   I just want to explore other carts before deciding on one for the long term.   Another good candidate is the Cadenza Bronze, which will be warm and rich, have really good detail and dynamic, but I don't think it is up to par with the Paua.  There is a good review on the VPI forum of a VPI owner who had the Cadenza Bronze and then upgraded to the Paua, and the difference was not subtle.  May want to check the VPI forum anyways since there would be other owners with the TNT table. The Soundsmith would be my vote, but there are some other good performers that I may have not heard.  If you want any more details about the Paua, feel free to message me.  I ran it with my VPI Avenger and a 12" VPI 3d arm.   Best of luck.
Save yourself some money and go with the Audio Technica ART-9.  It has 0.5 output and costs $1100. from LP Tunes. 

Here's an entire thread on the ART-9:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/pani-new-art-9-up-and-running?highlight=art%2B9&page=4

Here's a link to LP Tunes and the ART-9 with details and pricing:

http://www.lptunes.com/Audio-technica-AT-ART9-MC-phono-cartridge-p/atart09.htm

Hope this helps you out.

OP
Hope you enjoy your allnic gear. I have an H-3000 and L-3000 which I really like. I am not sure of the output of the Clearaudio carts but I have found the da vinci v2 and stratavari v2 really good. Best wishes