#8 AWG spade connectors??

Hello,
 Looking for a little parts help, hope this is the right forum vs the misc. I've spent countless hours looking for some quality spade connectors that are big enough to accommodate some older AQ GR8 speaker cables. I had ordered some nice looking GLS banana connectors from Amazon, they say they hold #10 AWG, but 1 of the 4 wires still does not fit in the connector. So I assume I need #8 or bigger. I have searched eBay, parts-express, etc but can't seem to find anything big enough. I'd prefer that they be the 45 degree angled ones. The reason I am re-doing these cables is because they're old, and my new amp has puny wire posts compared to the Bryston I had. I'm lookin to do it nicely, with heat shrink and all. I can't use bananas or other types because the amp does not have enough space in the rack behind it.
Any ideas? 
wetfeet48
Post removed 
Parts Connexion will have what you want.  I prefer the WBT vs. Furutech. I've found Furutech lacking in precision and have broken two trying to tighten bananas by hand. Never had the problem with WBT's.  The spades should be fine though.

There is of course Cardas, quality components through and through.

With the Furutech or WBT's it's recommended you crimp the wires first, then insert to connectors. The $200 crimper or something is found much cheaper at parts-express, with some minor differences.

The owner is very knowledgeable and responsive, if you have any doubts, send them an e-mail before purchase.

Best,

Erik

you looked at the site closer, you would have seen the tool they offer for the connectors. I went with the crimp style bananas, something about terminating with the set screws doesn’t appeal to me.
Looking at your post from 3-22, was hoping you would have come back with some input as to whether you liked the setup or not.
I’m guessing you’re satisfied with the product.
I’m not sure I understand the comment, - my last post included the input that I bought and installed the Furez product, and that I was very happy with them and recommended them. After months of usage I still think they’re great. I just looked again and did a search and didn’t see any tools offered to install the spades. Under "optional items" for the spades it wasn’t mentioned either. Anyway, just an annoyance to an otherwise great product. Also, to further clarify, I bought and installed the Furez product, not the above mentioned Furutech, which I believe is a different product manufacturer.
Post removed 
That's a pity I wasn't aware of that site/tool. I bought mine from another site recommended here in the chat. It all worked out though, and I hope to never have to remove the connectors or heat shrink. They are pretty bomb proof connectors and a great value compared to others I saw. Thanks