My recent experience in PayPal dispute

I want to share this story with fellow Agoners.

I sold a used tube power amp here in Audiogon. In transit, a power tube was broken. I told the buyer that I could either send an additional matching tubes or accept a return with full refund. The buyer opted for additional tubes. I sent them and there was no response from him until 5 months after the sale. The buyer asked me for help since the amp had a biasing problem. The amp was almost 20 year old model.
I told him that I cannot provide any help other than trying new set of tubes. The buyer apparently wanted more helpful afterservice, and filed a dispute for return/refund to PayPal. Apparently PayPal allows filing a dispute within 6 months of purchase.
Well, he did not go through Audiogon. Anyway, PayPal closed the case in my favor. For me, it is rather obvious that the buyer cannot ask for a refund after 5 months of purchasing a 20 year old tube amp.
128x128ihcho
There is something to be said for Cash, Check or Money Order for business transactions!
In my case a  buyer -true Idiot I spent 3 hours over 2 days speaking,he buys the $4k amp I had fedex pack take pictures , the guy says 
he wants money back files a claim 6 hours after the buy saying didnot get merchandise. I had already took funds to buy speakers he files didnot get merchandise. PayPal are crap they allow this . Then this idiot to pull a stunt like that .totally Classless. He
refuses the package it cost $280  with packing it comes back to me,
they vote in my favor ,but he puts in a dispute with not even a reason or explanation.
But  he is a Big seller on Ebay, they give him the $4k
and charge my account -$4k.  I will never ever go to this sleezy organization again !!
Post removed 
You need to know how to use paypal.
Using paypal requires you to know how to secure your funds QUICK or quicker than the light travels as soon as they hit the bucket.
$4000 on hold? really? I never allow that to happen. Once they tried to lock $400, but it was too late -- the money had been moved and CASHED QUICK. They set the account to negative, but that's I guess their problem. You can build an enormous number of paypal accounts to manipulate and secure your funds. If one account is negative -- open the other one positive and continue on and on...