Best speakers for Pink Floyd?

What do you think??
albireo13
for big rooms, A7 vott's-----------for small rooms A7 vote's.
Just had to beat a high efficiency speaker with a big cabinet, for any music.
Not to take this thread off topic but for all you Pink Floyd fans (and if you can't get to see either Gilmore or Waters in concert) there is a band called Brit Floyd presently touring across the country who are absolutely awesome! I saw them in Atlantic City in the spring and then a couple of weeks ago in San Diego and they were incredible. They are of course a tribute band but they are all extremely talented musicians who play the hell out of each PF song. If they are in your area, and if you have the chance, you will not regret getting tickets and seeing them!
audiobill1231 posts02-12-2016 8:05pmPink Floyd sounds real good with my talon khours and talon roc sub driven with bash 500sub amp khorus driven with a Rotel 1090 amp 1090 preamp and musical fidelity A5 cd player

When I first heard Talon Khorus I've always been thinking what can really sound great on these speakers and frankly haven't found a single piece of music that does. It seemed that advent minis($10 at goodwill stores) powered with Pioneer SX 626 did a-bit better job in imaging than Talon Khorus and imaging is very important for Pink Floyd.