Which integrated amp would you pick?

Musical Fidelity M6 or Parasound Halo? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. 
krelldog
topten
    O.K. I’ve tried Parasound Halo Int. and I really can’t justify the price of 2.5K. Of course, Parasound is an excellent amplifier but I really don’t need that power and extra features.

What’s bit you since Jan 2016 that has made you a Parasound Int. Halo hater?

BTW: you can get them in the US for just under $2k if you shop around. In Australia they’re over $4k

Cheers George

I have a HINT in a third system and it's a great swiss army knife of an integrated.  If you can use all that it packs, $2,500 (new) is a relative bargain.

I have just converted to tubes recently in my main system, though, and would have to agree with freediver that a PrimaLuna would be a great option.  Every now and then a a nice used/demo unit pops up here on A'gon but they move pretty fast so gotta keep your eyes open.

I’m sure if your a good haggler at $2.5k rrp you can get them down, as many places sell Parasound in the US, in Australia no one pays rrp for anything but you have to haggle for it, isn’t it the same in the US?

And there’s always used, this one was mint and boxed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parasound-Halo-Integrated-2-1-Amplifier-And-DAC-/122028513819?hash=item1c69775a1b%3Ag%3AwwkAAOSwGIRXcV3d&nma=true&si=ph3vIqnZtW%252Bz6wdpAIVab%252BCAJoI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

And if you still have the hard to drive Martin Logan Accents, then this is the integrated for you.

As ML esl's can dip down to 1ohm, and the Parasound having good current delivery because it uses bi-polar (BJT) output devices and has decent power supply will not mind this load.

Cheers George