Inna gadda da Vida long version

Anybody know where I can get a copy  of this? 
I like to revisit my halcyon days "stoned". 

Thanks 
Mike 
zardozmike
If you can find an early US pressing in decent condition (assuming you still play records), it doesn’t sound bad at all. And that recent mono reissue of Heavy is fun.
I saw them back in the day- opening acts were Mind Garage and Rhinoceros. I loved the use of the middle of Inna Gadda in the Michael Mann film Manhunter.
It seems like there is some renewed interest in the band, after years of being back-shelved as dated early, excessive psych. Inna Gadda became sort of a joke. But, they seem to have gotten respect from those who appreciate early heavy pre-metal. I have a friend who has a great story about declining a ride from Sharon Tate when he was hitching (she, driving a 275 GTB-can’t remember if it was a "4"--Roman’s car). He then got a lift from the band, who were headed to a concert at his destination. Life is strange. Enjoy it.
Whart-I don;t think I heard you right.You're friend was hitch hiking and he declined a ride from Sharon Tate? Life certainly is strange.
Ron Bushy was Brooks Berdan's favorite drummer. I didn't have the heart to tell him.....