Which Chip?

Hello All. Does anyone know which specific DAC chip Electrocompaniet currently uses in there EMC-1UP CD player?

Thanks!
tube_meister
I realize this thread is old, but if stereo5 is still around, I have to ask - do you work for Oppo? If no, why would you spread this silly disinformation?

The EMC 1 UP CD player has nothing to do with that Chinese Oppo everybody's raving about. Before "you would say" you better think, because one word in this kind of forums can ruin a reputation of any brand. How an adult can be this irresponsible is beyond my understanding.
Well, Oppo does seem to act as a basic platform for many other operations, good/bad/indifferent.

I would be interested in learning more about the Electrocompaniet
spinners.
Jafant, When the EMC1 UP was in production, OPPO didn't even exist. I can't even imagine on what stereo5 has based his/her assumption of the OPPO being the base of the EMC player.

As a dedicated player, it's simply one of the best. I owned it once, which, regretfully, I sold, but I got lucky to find a brand new unit, which I'm going to receive next week.
Post removed 
By the way, you can turn the Oppo into an 8 Digital Out player as well, letting you use any choice of external DAC's with lots of options.