Raven Audio Tube amps

I am thinking about pairing my Wilson Sasha 2's with the Raven Audio Silhouette MK2 mono blocks and Silhouette reference Preamp.  Does anyone have any experience with Raven Audio?   What do you think?   Comments appreciated.
willgolf
willgolf..how on earth can you not have a system for 7 months...i cant have a system down for more than 4 hours. i have  3 analog systems on a 3 floor home in miami. with turntable back ups and phono stage back ups..sorry,dont get it at allllll   regards andy
for those of you who do not want to spend 10k and up..dont fret or worry. the blackhawk limited edition for 3450.00 is =to any other 10k tube amp.. i cant tell you how dynamic,how much punch this "20wpc" amp has...its mind boggling..it has deep tight defined bass and an all natural soundfield...my raven 300b ,of course has much more detail,transparency etc..however..there really is no difference in power and punch and dynamics   
mac4802520 posts06-20-2016 3:34pmAs I've already mentioned I love my Raven Audio Blackhawk with my Tekton Enzo's PERFECT MATCH
I also have a Raven Audio "Blackhawk LE" integrated amp. The Raven comes close to the far more expensive and powerful Ayon Audio "Triton III" and it does make beautiful music. The speakers I am using are top-end Avalon Acoustic "Eidolon".

The Raven amp is extraordinary, it sounded beautiful right out of the box and right after power up. I can not say enough about this amp: It must be the "deal of the century" in tube gear. Right now I am not sure where I will end up using the Raven, so until I decide I will keep switching interconnects and speaker cables as I play these two amps off against each other. 
i had the nighthawk and blackhawk and each delivered an extraordinary high end sound quality.