Raven Audio Tube amps

I am thinking about pairing my Wilson Sasha 2's with the Raven Audio Silhouette MK2 mono blocks and Silhouette reference Preamp.  Does anyone have any experience with Raven Audio?   What do you think?   Comments appreciated.
willgolf
I ended up buying an upgraded version of the Raven MK2 Reflection integrated amp at 58 wpc.  Despite loving  Legacy and Tekton, I purchased Wilson audio duette 2's for my two channel room.  I met Dave Thomson at the Newport audio show and he is the reason I bought Raven.  What a great guy.
i also talked many times with Eric at Tekton. I was going to do a 7 channel Tekton pendragon theater room but then I got an unbelievable deal on Dali so I went with them.  My only concern with the Tekton pendragon was their massive size.  For the money,  they are the best sounding speakers bar none.
Now I am into buying a dac and music server for my two channel room.  I have narrowed it down to bricasti m-1, mytek Manhattan and Schitt Y.  For music server, the auralic Aries, aurender n100h, or prodigy 2.  I am on a plane so please excuse any typo's.
We need to spread the word on Raven.  I am building a house so I can't enjoy my system for another 7 months.

Raven products are indeed excellent but find Steve Huff's review (more of a BS than an actual review) actually counterproductive to the image of their products. Its more like a strip mall used car salesman trying to sell you a Ferrari.
willgolf..how on earth can you not have a system for 7 months...i cant have a system down for more than 4 hours. i have  3 analog systems on a 3 floor home in miami. with turntable back ups and phono stage back ups..sorry,dont get it at allllll   regards andy
for those of you who do not want to spend 10k and up..dont fret or worry. the blackhawk limited edition for 3450.00 is =to any other 10k tube amp.. i cant tell you how dynamic,how much punch this "20wpc" amp has...its mind boggling..it has deep tight defined bass and an all natural soundfield...my raven 300b ,of course has much more detail,transparency etc..however..there really is no difference in power and punch and dynamics   
mac4802520 posts06-20-2016 3:34pmAs I've already mentioned I love my Raven Audio Blackhawk with my Tekton Enzo's PERFECT MATCH