Berkeley Dac 2 or PS audio DSD or Schiit Yggs?

Hi all,

I am debating Berkeley Dac 2 or PS audio DSD or Schiit Yggs? 
i have tube amp (Line Magnetic 219ia)
i am inclined to Schiit yggs based on reviews ..
i have no experience with any of these dacs..
please share your experience if you happened to listen all of these and your personal opinion..
thank you all.
sundaram78
I am biased toward the Schiit. I own the Bifrost Multibit and can attest to its' musicality.
Thank you all for the feedback..
I also read about MSB analog dac and Bricasti but out for my reach.. 

Going to pull the trigger on schiit yaggs.
Stock Gustard X20U ($869 delivered) has beaten the $2300 Yggy three different times (and this is playing PCM versus PCM!!!!).  The Gustard with $425 worth of mods takes it to another whole level.  The Yggy cannot do DSD!  Upsampling PCM to high speed DSD using HQplayer results in serious, serious sound (rivaling analog)....way better than listening without the upsampling.   Not possible at all with less good sounding Yggy.  The Yggy is so yesterday.
I've listened to Shiits and Berkeley's.  I ended up with an AR DAC 8. 

The Shiit was closest to the DAC 8.  I heard the Berkeley's a couple of times and I personally find them a bit cool in tone, so not to my personal preference. The Shiit and AR are warm with tons of air and detail. 

Best,

Erik
Depends if you need DSD. If you don't the AudioGD Master7 is better then those you have named. I have heard the others and the Master7 is simply the best. I like it better then a DC stack. It will do up to 24/192
Alan