Curious .. What is the compared price of your tt vs spkrs

Ok people im curious  
what is the price range of you entire analogue set up vs your spkr s with cables .. I often wonder what a guys table set up is when he is running a set of wilsons , or the 25k tt guy ..
my tt setup is about 75-80%  of my spkrs with cable , but i have a sub I occasionally use lol add another $$ so with that probly 60 -70% 
thanks 
128x128oleschool
So for what its worth my speakers and LP system including all accessories in both cases cost about the same, but both together are only 30% of the total cost of my system -- CD Player is another 25% (it takes a lot of money to make CDs sound half decent), amps 25% and other accessories (stands, acoustics, power conditioning) the rest. 

In my experience while I tend more towards the GIGO/Linn philosophy I'm probably even more a believer is to find a set of components that work well together and then to spend whatever is needed to optimize the hell out of them -- room, power, cables etc
Is there an implied suggestion that price automatically denotes sound quality?
Bdp24, no, certainly not on my part. And I should probably not have included the words "and therefore expensive" in the excerpt of the statement that I quoted from the earlier poster.

Obviously many people can and do achieve excellent results by spending more on their analog front ends than on their speakers. And vice versa. There are of course many paths to both success and failure. My point, though, is simply that the "Linn philosophy," as originally promulgated during the 1970s by Ivor Tiefenbrun of Linn, is logically and technically flawed, and is therefore of no use as a guide to assembling a system.

Best regards,
-- Al

Got it, Al. And completely agree, with both your posts. Though it perhaps needed saying when Linn first did (that information, once lost, could never be recovered, no matter the quality of downstream components), to say the source is therefore more important than any other link in the chain is obviously an over-simplification. I think it was Peter Moncrieff who, in his comparison of the Linn to the Oracle in IAR, mocked the idea by suggesting a system of a Linn, quality pre and power amps, connected to a pair of strings and tin cans for speakers! 
My entire analog rig [tt,tonearm and cartridge] is 63K...

Speakers:$250k retail...

So about 25% analog to speakers.
Azjake would you care to elaborate a little on your setup .. Just curious thats all .iI wasn’t try to start a linn anti linn battle , i was just curious what people were running comparatively .. Of course amp pre cd dac etc etc is part of the equation but i posted in the anolgue just to get some feedback 👍