Curious .. What is the compared price of your tt vs spkrs

Ok people im curious  
what is the price range of you entire analogue set up vs your spkr s with cables .. I often wonder what a guys table set up is when he is running a set of wilsons , or the 25k tt guy ..
my tt setup is about 75-80%  of my spkrs with cable , but i have a sub I occasionally use lol add another $$ so with that probly 60 -70% 
thanks 
128x128oleschool
Count me as one who doesn’t subscribe to the Linn philosophy. I still believe the speakers should be the most important and therefore expensive component.
+1. The self-serving Linn philosophy, that the turntable is the most important part of an analog playback system because it is first in the chain, and therefore the downstream components cannot correct for its shortcomings, is flawed in two ways:

1)While it is true that the downstream components cannot correct for the shortcomings of the turntable, it is also true that the turntable cannot correct for the shortcomings of the downstream components. So while both statements are true, neither has any significance.

2)The Linn philosophy totally ignores the **degree** to which different parts of the chain may adversely affect the sound.

In my case, MSRP of the turntable/tonearm/cartridge/phono stage was about 40% of the MSRP of the speakers. However the turntable and tonearm are vintage, and were purchased when prices were much lower than they are today .

Regards,
-- Al

My speakers I've purchased $1600 used Aerial 10t
My main deck is Empire 698 with AudioTechica 5001 arm/Shelter 501 cartridge is approximately $900
My calculations were based on MSRP prices.

Though I would not say that I subscribe to the Linn philosophy, I believe there is much more to a good audio system than just a pair of speakers.

I believe that ALL components matter.
The " a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link" mentality. 
I was just throwing it out there , i was considering msrp .I often wonder when i see some of these killer anologue setups what is down stream .. I consider my setup no slouch but one mans floor is anothers ceiling .. My vpi classic 1 w/10" and a benz with cables sounds pretty sweet through my az adagios az ref cable  👍 Most of the time my sunfire gathers dust .. 
As for the linn principle , well I believe spkrs first .But as a musician i can say i would choose guitar then amp then pa .. Thats a whole another addition , thanks gosh i dont have 20+ turntables too lol