Power cables for PassLabs preamp and poweramp

I just setup my pass xp20 pre and xa30.5 class A amp, finally moved n unboxed everything after 15 months.  I been wanting 2 try some new pc I now have nordost---soundstrings---AQ----n just bought a shunyata ps 8 package----I find the venom defender does not sound good with the pass equipment.

Those r just a few of the PC I have used in the past, I have been advised 2 go with the Shunyata PC.
I would be thankful for ur input.....I also just ordered Maplewood 4" speaker plinths for my Gallo speakers
because I now have a concrete floor 4 the first time-------player is oppmodwright full mods. 
128x128henrycai
Of the amps brand I've owned (Pass, Conrad Johnson, Cary, Bel Canto, Acurus), PCs made the least impact on my Pass; which came as a welcome relief. 
mjmch,

I was surprised myself....but they made a big difference....
 I spoke 2 Alex at WyWires after I sent him info on my
 equipment.... he recommended these PC n I bought
 them.....I have not done a ton of listening so far but
 they brought life 2 the sound....made it clearer n
 sounded nice n musical......I could have returned
 them n got my money back but I kept all 5 of them.

I cannot speak for anyone else's system.....but I
feel they are a great buy for the money....henry.    
Glad to hear the WyWires worked out. Alex makes great cables and my Pass amp as well improved with them. The Silver Juice II  PC was my first WyWires purchase and since then I have added the Silver model balanced IC and speaker cables. They replaced my Clear Day Cables which are great cables for the money. I'm keeping the Clear Days but they will go into another system. WyWires are some of the most open and honest cables I have had in my system. Not saying they are not a little of a tone control but I think they do little to alter things and just get out of the way. With WyWires in my system, my speakers have disappeared better than ever. Flat out, Alex makes great cables and they sound great with Pass and ModWright. Glad to hear another satisfied WyWires user. Companies like Clear Day Cables and WyWires make this hobby fun; honest people with a great product and great to talk too. 
adg,

I agree will try there balanced IC later down the road.... I
just put on the burly IC n already have burly speaker cables
on......only ran them 4hrs so far so i can't really say what
they sound like.....I am enjoying building this system n
looking forward 2 trying more WyWires cables etc.......

Also thinking about getting Acoustic Zen Adagio speakers....
or Tannoy Revolution XT 8..... thanks 4 writing...henry.
A little food for thought... Frank Dickens, the owner of Silent Source cables is basically on staff with Pass- they voice their equipment with his cables and power cords. I don’t own Pass equipment but I do own Frank’s cables and power cords and couldn’t be more pleased.