Price range to ask for used AR Ref1 and Passlabs X250?

OK, so I find myself downsizing and have decided to sell my large separates because of space constraints in new domicile. That being said, I have no idea how much to ask for these beautiful pieces on the used market. The shipping alone will be costly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
scowler1
You have many online resources at your disposal to do your research. Here are three for starters: Audiogon BlueBook, HiFi Shark and completed sales on eBay. Good luck.
Thanks for your reply. I also was interested in the opinion of individuals on the forum about the process. I used to be fairly active in the hobby, but for the last 10 - 15 years or so I have been content with my situation. Now that we have downsized into a smaller home, I am “stuck” with this equipment that I can no longer use. I also have an AR LS16 and some NOS tubes that need a new home.
If by “process” you mean selling; the good new is that you certainly have desirable products of value to sell. Audiogon would be a good place to start, if you’re considering selling everything yourself. One alternative strategy to consider is selling or trading your equipment to an entity like TMR (The Music Room). Yes, you may receive less ($) for each item but you may also have far less potential headaches/trade-offs. From experience I can tell you that NOS tubes can sell well on eBay.