1 pair of good interconnects- which 2 components should I use them on?

Hi all,
I just picked up a set of 3' BlueJean LC-1 interconnects, which are much nicer than the others I currently have. Im wondering if they would be most valuable used between the phono preamp (Cambridge Azur 551p)---->tube Preamp (Cary AE-3) or should they be used to go from the Cary preamp---->McIntosh 2125 amp?

maybe this is a stupid question, but 2 fundamental things I know are that interconnects matter in the acoustic output, and also the signal output from a Cambridge phono stage vs Cary tube preamp are not the same. So with those things in mind I figured placing the interconnects in one spot vs. the other would matter based on the different output signals of each device.

I could listen to both configurations for a while and eventually gauge if I hear any difference (which probably won't be the case), but I wanted to see if there is a "right answer" first :) 

thanks for any feedback!
hockey4496
If you're handy with a soldering iron, build your own. If you have never used one - learn. Buy the best ends you can afford, find some decent hook up wire and braid away. Basically, build your own Kimber PBJ. It's easy. 
Perhaps someone one has some experience with Anticable......I personally have never used Anticables, however they are on sale at 50% off on A'gon. $100.00 set for $50.00. Happy listening!

N
Also, Morrow Audio has MA1...1 Meter pair interconnect for about $50 bucks. I have not used Morrow either but their are others on this site who do. 

N
Hockey, be a little careful if you decide to solder cables. Most of the better cables have teflon (PTFE) dielectric, and teflon is bad stuff when it is heated. Completely stable to about 450F, then begins to decompose into some of the nastiest chemicals known to man.

Best to use a fume hood when you are around teflon, or at least solder while looking up at the joint, so that the fumes rise away from you. A respirator doesn't hurt, either.

HF is not good for you. Just sayin'.