Getting Personal Property Insurance for your rig.

I just had an Allstate agent tell me that he's sorry, but they're unable to insure my "$120k stereo".

Do any of you have personal property insurance protecting your system against fire/theft/etc?

If so, how did you go about getting it and who did you go with?

Has anybody had to file a claim?
fliz
If your policy DOES cover LP's, get an appraisal of your collection by a local rare record dealer in writing.
Heh.. I'm not a homeowner.  I'm trying to get personal property insurance as a renter.  

Anybody have any recommendations for an independent insurance agent in the SF Bay area?
Be sure to take plenty of pictures, copies of receipts for equipment and cables. Try to get independent appraisal of your LP collection if possible.
State farm told me no but I pressed my agent. I did get the personal property bumped up but they would not add a separate rider. 
I have spoken to my insurance agent who told me my particular policy does not cover systems of this nature, but some policies do not have these limitations on categories of personal property.  For now, my system is more or less not covered, the caps are so low.  However, my agent told me that when it comes to renewal time, we can find an insurance policy that does not have any particular category limit, and personal property will cover it, with proper documentation.  

Call and and talk to different insurance brokers rather than insurance companies themselves and you should find what you are looking for.