My New Review of the Spatial Hologram M4 Open Baffle Speaker

I've been very impressed with the Spatial Hologram M4 speaker and have posted a detailed review on my audio blog. 

Enjoy and please feel free to leave comments and questions either here or on the blog.

https://stevefolberg.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/world-premiere-review-the-spatial-hologram-m4/
rebbi
Very intriguing speakers- thank for the write-up Rebbi.  I'm currently very happy with a pair of restored/upgraded MMGs in my small listening room- all tube electronics, as well as a pair of Sonus Faber Liuto monitors, but am quite tempted to avail myself of the 60-day home trial of the M4's.

And just when I thought I was "done."   :)
Lad,
This thread is stale, but I thought I'd chime in as an M4 Turbo S owner with now about 200 hours on them and they simply wonderful.  I hooked up my REL T-7 sub and it sure fills out that the lower octave in a way that makes the sound presentation come alive.  They are very easy to drive with a 7 wpc tube amp, but also sound wonderful with a CJ solid-state amp.  I could't be happier wit the sound I am hearing.  Cheers, Mark
Mark - Whitestix,

Did your M4's experience a break in period whereby the sound changed and/or improved over time?
Thanks,
Randy
For what it’s worth, I haven’t tried corner placement. I think you’d have to ask Clayton whether that was a good idea. He recommends either a far-field or near-field placement – and these options are detailed in the Owners Manual. On the other hand, my setup isn’t exactly compliant with either of those two set up recommendations, and I’m getting great results. I think there really is something to be said for the "controlled directivity" concept as implemented here in terms of "taking the room out of the equation" with placement.