Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
I had one, one that I purchased about 1979. It was a Yamaha CA-600. To me it was a keeper for life. Then, sad to say, it died on me.
A lot of great amps listed here. I have ended up with some that work for me with various speakers, each needing a certain kind of amp. A Bedini 25/25 for old Quads (though I’m looking to get a Music Reference RM-10), PS Audio 200C and Electron Kinetics Eagle 2A for bi-amping Magneplanar Tympani T-IV’s, either of them for ESS TranStatic I’s, and a Music Reference RM-200 Mk.2 for Eminent Technology LFT-8b’s (panels only, bass handled by a pair of GR Research OB/Dipole subs in place of the stock ET woofers). I hope to find an RM-9SE at a time when I also have the money to pay for it! I also have a pair of ET LFT-4’s I have yet to hook up, and have no idea what they need. Hopefully the RM200 will do.
Hi John, my Atma monos never burnt and through several upgrades I HAVE STUCK WITH THEM FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS NOW. Those are for life, while everything else in my set up has changed.
The Atma-sphere may sound fine and all,but I've known atleast two different  sets which have started on fire.They must sound well though the crazy bastards had Ralph fixem and just bought a fire extinguisher.
This is an out and out lie. I'm sure we would know about this if it had really happened!
If anyone is interested in solid state, I am in the process of comparing four very good sounding amplifiers, at least two of which may fall into your category of "A Keeper for Life."

• Acoustic Imagery Atsah (Class D monoblocks @ 300 wpc/8 ohms, Ncore, NC1200)
  • Clayton M300 (Class A monoblocks @ 300 wpc/8 ohms in Class A)
  • Lamm M1.2 Reference (Class A hybrid monoblocks @ 110 wpc/8 or 4 ohms in Class A)
  • SMc/McCormack DNA-2 LAE (Class AB stereo amplifier @ 300 wpc/8 ohms with SMc Signature Edition upgrades)