Has there been any inexpensive item that enhanced your system's sound?

For me it was an inexpensive power cord that was laying around for years, a Pangea AC9.  I have it connected to my Yamaha A S2000.  I've tried the stock cord on the Yamaha and then some of my other cords, (Wireworld, VH Flavor 4, Acronlink/Oyaide custom cord and a MAC). I've had lots of amps and integrated amps over the years, and this is the first time the Pangea contributed to making better sound. It surprised me because I had tossed it aside and forgot about it.  Power cord performance is such a crap-shoot and dependent on so many other variables in the audio chain.  Any inexpensive item you've come across that enhanced your system's sound? 
foster_9
chrshanl37 and zavato, Nice suggestion and probably the best one here.  A $50 bottle of this stuff will do more than any $50 power cable I've ever heard.  Might I suggest Russell's Reserve Single Barrel as well.  
Why pay megabucks for a bottle? You can have the same effect for $15 with Ellington (Canadian). It makes the highs really sweet.
Mu metal foil shielding around phono step up ferment about 35 bucks.  

Auralex subdude isolation platforms under Ohm Walsh speakers about $100. 

Isoacoustics stands under various small monitors also about $100.  

The simple Monster power strip my preamp and source devices are plugged into cleaned up the sound for about $70.  

Auralex 24x24 inch acoustic panels at prime side wall reflection points about $35 each.  

I've bought gear on audiogon but not tweaks in that the cost for basic things that work like these are extortionist mostly here.  

The short answer to your post is "yes". When you finally obtain experience and knowledge (unfortunately, that doesn’t come cheap), then the rest comes relatively cheap, cause at that point you stop wasting money on so-called "hi-end" market B.S. and start buying and building the real things for real earth-market price. Then you calculate how much you’ve spent on various “hi-end” market B.S., during the years, which besides the ridiculous price tag makes funny and annoying sounds (which, at some point of your life, you thought you like) and think to yourself, how could I have been that stupid to buy all that crap?!!! )))), and then you hate all dealers who ever sold you anything that later turned to be complete 110% B.S. in terms of price to sound quality ratio.))))

Mapman wrote,

"Mu metal foil shielding around phono step up ferment about 35 bucks."

Ferment? Is that a Freudian slip?