Artists' lps that don't get the respect deserved

Allman Brothers "Enlightened Rouges".  I've always enjoyed this one. It's always a treat to listen to and has great sonics. To beat it all, it's easily found used. In fact, I'm listening right now. (Is it because Don Johnson has some credits?) Thoughts? Suggestions? More importantly, put it on and enjoy!
128x128slaw
Thanks ghosthouse- Been meaning to check out some H & O. I really enjoy Joni Mitchell: For The Roses.  An underrated LP, in the great ones catalog.  Ladies of the Canyon and Hejira also awesome, but FTR seems to fly under the radar. 

Hello fjn04....glad someone is listening!  I do hope you will check out H&O. To me their earlier song-writing has more depth than some of the things they did at the height of their commercial success.  

I think you make a good point about For the Roses.  I do remember this LP when it first came out.  It made a big impression on me (Blonde in the Bleachers; Bar & Grille). It IS excellent though, as you say, probably less  "celebrated" than Blue, LotC, Court and Spark or Hejira.  Personally, Hejira seems a little more "studied" or calculated (forced?) to me.  For whatever reason, not as free-flowing as the others you mention - but still a very good recording and something any other artist would be proud to have produced.  You probably know Hissing of Summer Lawns.  Not sure how this is regarded but it surpasses Hejira in terms of being one of my favorites from JM.  Miles of Aisles is a great live compilation.  

There's an incredible amount of music out there to explore and enjoy.  Thanks for the reminder about For the Roses.  Gonna go dig that out later.

ghost, i would add hall/oates "along the red ledge", a sorta rock record that has some really excellent songs.
likewise, chris isaak's pre-stardom debut "silvertone"; supposedly one of the worst-selling major label releases ever, but a very solid rockabilly record.
skip spence, "oar"--an acid-damaged masterpiece by the ex moby grape/jefferson airplane guy that shows phenomenal range.
tom petty, "she's the one"--soundtrack for a little-seen film that went under the radar (altough "walls" was a hit).  for my money his best record--loose and funny, with great covers of lucinda and beck.
Loomis - you always have a lot of good input.  Indeed, I've found Along the Red Ledge on Spotify and actually recognize track 1 "It's a Laugh" - remember it getting some airplay back in the day.  

fjn - Definitely give those blue eyed soul boys from Phila. a try.     
Loomis,

Another good thought from you (not unusual) for this thread: Albums that are often relegated to the bottom of that artist's catalog, but perhaps shouldn't be.  "Red Ledge" is a good example.  "War Babies" is another Hall & Oates record that qualifies IMO.  

They were just starting to really break through and tho  I think War Babies charted, it was  so radically different sounding than their first two (excellent) records that I'm sure it chased lots of potential fans away.  Still love it, tho.  It may be their least commercial sounding record, but I also think it's their most adventurous.