Artists' lps that don't get the respect deserved

Allman Brothers "Enlightened Rouges".  I've always enjoyed this one. It's always a treat to listen to and has great sonics. To beat it all, it's easily found used. In fact, I'm listening right now. (Is it because Don Johnson has some credits?) Thoughts? Suggestions? More importantly, put it on and enjoy!
128x128slaw
ghost, i would add hall/oates "along the red ledge", a sorta rock record that has some really excellent songs.
likewise, chris isaak's pre-stardom debut "silvertone"; supposedly one of the worst-selling major label releases ever, but a very solid rockabilly record.
skip spence, "oar"--an acid-damaged masterpiece by the ex moby grape/jefferson airplane guy that shows phenomenal range.
tom petty, "she's the one"--soundtrack for a little-seen film that went under the radar (altough "walls" was a hit).  for my money his best record--loose and funny, with great covers of lucinda and beck.
Loomis - you always have a lot of good input.  Indeed, I've found Along the Red Ledge on Spotify and actually recognize track 1 "It's a Laugh" - remember it getting some airplay back in the day.  

fjn - Definitely give those blue eyed soul boys from Phila. a try.     
Loomis,

Another good thought from you (not unusual) for this thread: Albums that are often relegated to the bottom of that artist's catalog, but perhaps shouldn't be.  "Red Ledge" is a good example.  "War Babies" is another Hall & Oates record that qualifies IMO.  

They were just starting to really break through and tho  I think War Babies charted, it was  so radically different sounding than their first two (excellent) records that I'm sure it chased lots of potential fans away.  Still love it, tho.  It may be their least commercial sounding record, but I also think it's their most adventurous.
thanks guys. i was never a huge h&o fan, mainly because of o's mustache, but the hall projects "sacred songs" and "exposure" (both with fripp) were pretty great--weirder and more exploratory than you would think.
i'll toss out two more undeservedly bottom of the catalog disk, then get back to drinking myself insensible:
elliott easton, change no change--this was the solo turn by the cars' lefthanded guitarist. it seemed to have been virtually unheard (+ not avialable on spotify), and it got an oddly negative review on allmusic, who hate his singing, but i think it's a great record--the songs were cowritten with the great jules shear and are hooky as hell
townsend/lane, rough mix--no disrespect to the who, but their bombast and operatic seriousness can get fatiguing if you're in the wrong mood + i always preferred townsend's vocals to daltrey's. this one is a much looser, folksier  affair than the who or the faces, and sounds fresh 40 years after its release. for some odd reason, "keep me turning" always brings me to tears.
Hard to keep up with all the good recommendations Loomis spins off.  Have War Babies playing now, Marty.  Me personally - I prefer their early/'70s stuff (Whole Oats is a good 'un too).  Less enthralled with their '80s output when they found their hit making formula....still some good stuff there too if you listen past the overexposed radio hits.