Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
@gdnrbob. Hi Bob. Trust me. They are that good....I have had Kimber, Synergistic Research, Audience SE, Nordost, Tara Labs & Hidiamond. I have had power cords that are 3-4 times the price that just don't do what these Core Power Technologies can do. Try one and let me know what you think. 
You certainly have had some of the best.  Prices?
what other gear is in your system?
Thx jafant. I have Casta model C's in brown walnut gloss, Audiozen Noah dual mono amplifier, Audiozen Aedo tube dac and Audiozen Lustro tube pre. All with seperate power supplies. I stream Tidal with laptop through an Audiophilleo 2 reclocker to dac. Soon upgrading to a Lumin server and Audiozens new integrated. I have a dedicated 20 amp line from panel with a Furutech GTX-D rodium outlet with carbon outlet cover. Everything plugs into my Hidiamond HDX1 network distributor. Full 1-2-3-4 reflection point room treatments and behind speakers. These cords are priced very good. check out the core power technologies web-site. 
Interesting thread, otherwise I would have no idea of some of the gear available.
To assist with the above questions: http://www.corepowertechnologies.com
Bacardi, of the power cords you mentioned, the only one that I'm very familiar with is the HiDiamond P4. What does the CPT cords do that the P4 did not do and in which component?
I'm just trying to get a more accurate idea.