Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
The Rolling Stones - Macau, March 2014. Not the same as 20 years ago, but still a fantastic show! The sound wasn't perfect, but hey!, nobody goes to a rock concert expecting an audiophile experience. After that my wife got pregnant and my kid was born and no more time for live music - in fact, almost no time for music at all :(
Joan Osborne, last night in a 600 seat theater with excellent sound. Just Joan singing and a guitarist and pianist accompanying her. Marvelous!
bdp24, that sounds like a good show! IMHO, a truly underappreciated performer. Cheers,
Spencer

She was fantastic Spencer, as were her accompanists. A really good guitarist on Gibson acoustic and Gretsch electric (into a small Fender combo amp---looked like a Deluxe), and pianist on an acoustic grand and electronic with Leslie rotating-speaker. I thought I would miss drums and bass, but their absence made Joan’s voice and the players parts and excellent harmony vocals all the more audible.

And, for a change, excellent sound-reinforcement! All three sang into Shure SM58’s, so there was the to-be-expected presence elevation, but very mild. Our seats were third row center, so when Joan backed off the mic I could hear her voice acoustically, and the amplified sound was pretty true to it. And not too loud---a very welcome change from normal live sound. The very good acoustics of the room (Portland's Aladdin Theater) was welcome too. If Joan comes to your town, I highly recommended spending the $32.50 per ticket (cheap these days!) I did.