Good HiFi stores in NY, Washington DC area

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for good HiFi stores in NY, NJ, Philadelphia, Delaware, Maryland and DC metro area. I'm looking to buy good condition pair of used/demo Speakers (for Pass XA 30.5). I've shortlisted wide range of brands (coincident, silverline, Von Schweikert, clearwave, DeVore, Tannoy, Proac) etc. or any other suggestions please... My priority is to listen to...

Coincident (Super Eclipse, Super Victory)
Silverline (LaFolia, Sonata III)
VS (DB 99)
DeVore (9s, O/93)

I can travel out of my way for the above models. I plan to audition and buy speaker during my short USA trip in July 2016. Thanks
kartikeyp

The people at Living Stereo are  a little stuffy and not flexible with prices. They have Devore and Dynaudio.

Of course the BIG FISH in that area is Stereo Exchange. They are a mixed bag.

The rooms are nicely set up.

My NJ picks are: 

Care Audio in Edison

Audio Connections in Verona

Woodbridge Stereo in Woodbridge

Bravo A/V in Bernardsville

Audio Video Synergy in Clinton

One NYC dealer I know and like:  Cloud 9 Smarthome in Union Square, Manhattan

I know the proprieters of all of these stores, and trust their knowledge and dedication to customer satisfaction. 

Thanks Guys for quick responses.. I have contacted some of the stores. Audioconnection, Verona seems to be a must go place. 

Larryi; 
I'm visiting USA and hoping to buy speakers after audition. The store seems to be obvious choice. I don't have an option to sell or return speakers once I buy and take it out of USA. So I may even move up to higher models, to avoid short term upgrade. And meanwhile if i see something similar up for sale on Audiogon, nothing like it !!