Home Theater Upgrade: Advice Needed

So I am looking to upgrade my HT setup quite soon, however I am having a dilemma as either options for what I am trying to do are limited, or I just don't know enough or research has led me wrong.

What I currently running (not including sources like PS3/4, Xbox, etc.) is a Yamaha V773WA fed into a McIntosh MC206 powering just a pair of Tyler Acoustic D-1Xs. Pretty basic, but this was my first step into hi-fi audio.

Now I am going to get a Lumagen Radiance when they come out with the new version with HDCP2.2 and HDMI2.0 w/18Gbps. However, my problem is how to feed the audio out.

The reason the audio is an issue (in my current mind-state) is because I was thinking of feeding the audio to some kind of multi-channel preamp and then out to the power amp. The problem is that nothing seems to really exist for this kind of setup.

The reasoning for my initial thought of going this route is because at this point, a pre-pro will be unnecessary as the Radiance will be handling the video processing.

So, show me the error in my ways or help me in the right direction please!
qweklain
There are lots of choices for mch DACs. If you output digital from a source to a mch processor or AVR you will be using the DACs of that processor or AVR. Although I have an Oppo 105 and have used it as a processor, I'm currently sending bitstream to a Cary Cinema 11a so I can get DSD surround from a Sony XA5400ES. Analog stereo from the Cary is passed through a Parasound JC-2 BP it shares with an Ayre C-5xeMP and JC-3 phono stage.

db
for a multi-channel DAC or audio only processor for home theater, checkout the Illusonic Immersive Audio Processor.