Proac Response 2.5 /Proac Response D15 suitable amps??

Hi dear Fellows!
I have a jadis orchestra tube amp.I´m very happy with it so for the moment I´m not planning to change it. I´m using it with Proac Response 1SC.I would like to upgrade my speakers for  floorstanding Proacs.I´m considering  Proac Response 2.5 and Proac response D15.
My question is:Do you think my Jadis orchestra will have enought power to move any of these floorstanding speakers??....If so , despite of the price, which of the two models mentioned above would you recommend me?
In fact , what I want to have is a balanced sistem, where having bigger speakers, neccesaryly doesn´t means to run for getting a bigger amp.,,,do you know what I mean?
Any experience with these speakers will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

Raf
rafael0054
I looked up your Jadis and it appears to put out 40 wpc. The Proac 2.5 has very low powerful bass for a small floorstanding speaker, but the trade off is that it is not very efficient. I owned a pair and thought they were a very nice speaker. I am a fan of Proac speakers and bought another Proac speaker when I sold them.

Whether your Jadis has enough power for them is the question and I don't have a clear answer because it depends on your listening habits. I think the load is easy to drive. You might want to look at the Stereophile review of the 2.5 if you have not already done that. I used Quicksilver V-4 amps when I owned a pair.

Another consideration for you in the Proac line would be the Response D-30r. About the same size and more efficient.
Hi Jperry!
Thanks for your opinion!
I looked up the stereophile review  and for testing the 2.5 they have used the¨little ones¨Cary CAD 805 hehe!!!so it´s a big question if my Jadis will deal with these Proac´s 2.5.I hope so.Yes I´m a fan of Proac speakers too, I find them so natural and revealing.Any other experiences with these speakers will be apreciated.

Raf
I have a the newest version of Unison Research class A S6 integrated amp (EL34 tubes) that's rated at 35w/channel powering my Proac Response 2.5 speakers. Plenty of power, and the best synergy I've had between amp and speakers out of the dozens of match-ups I've tried over the past 20 years. As they say - system synergy is everything! BTW, I've owned many Proac models and my favorites are still the Response 2.5 and 3.8.