Proac Response 2.5 /Proac Response D15 suitable amps??

Hi dear Fellows!
I have a jadis orchestra tube amp.I´m very happy with it so for the moment I´m not planning to change it. I´m using it with Proac Response 1SC.I would like to upgrade my speakers for  floorstanding Proacs.I´m considering  Proac Response 2.5 and Proac response D15.
My question is:Do you think my Jadis orchestra will have enought power to move any of these floorstanding speakers??....If so , despite of the price, which of the two models mentioned above would you recommend me?
In fact , what I want to have is a balanced sistem, where having bigger speakers, neccesaryly doesn´t means to run for getting a bigger amp.,,,do you know what I mean?
Any experience with these speakers will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

Raf
rafael0054

Showing 2 responses by rafael0054

Hi Jperry!
Thanks for your opinion!
I looked up the stereophile review  and for testing the 2.5 they have used the¨little ones¨Cary CAD 805 hehe!!!so it´s a big question if my Jadis will deal with these Proac´s 2.5.I hope so.Yes I´m a fan of Proac speakers too, I find them so natural and revealing.Any other experiences with these speakers will be apreciated.

Raf
Hi dear fellows!
So...please correct me if I am wrong, I think then,there shouldn´t be problems for my jadis to move these 2.5 Proacs.Even if it not a class A integrated amp(in fact  is a push pull amp) it uses the same EL34 tubes as your Unison Research does and has 40w/channel.Am I wright?? or may be Class A integrated amps moves more easily these speakers than push pull integrated amps at similiar Wpc??
Many thanks for your advice!!
Cheers!

Raf