Audiophile Club In South East Florida.

Hi, just wanted to know if there is an Audiophile club in South East Florida?, If not I would be interested in possibly starting one and meeting other Audiophiles interested in meeting, listening and discussing audio and there audio systems. However it does not matter the value of anyones system, It is just a way of having fun and meeting people in our hobby thank you.
rediculus
While I hope you guys have fun at the Coral Gables meet, I won't be able to make it.  Coral gables is a solid 2 1/2 hour ride from me.  The reason I mention the Wellington/Royal Palm Beach idea is 'cause that's a 5-10 minute ride!
Well from Boynton beach its 63 miles, to Coral Gables, I understand you not wanting to drive, but if this is even going to get a first meeting everyone who might be interested will have to drive there. Next meeting would be in Boynton and hopefully each member would host onc a month at there house, so it would move around. Based on the lack of interest here this last week I probably have to cancel the whole idea. We will see in the next few days hat happens.

Hello, That's all folks, the greet and meet at Audio Salon 4/20/16 is cancelled due to a lack of interest. I tried but it just didn't work out, trying to start an audio club. I wish everyone the best thank you.

Michael.

I'm opening up a new location at 3800 S. Ocean Dr. on the Intercoastal in Hollywood right now.   One large showroom  for new  and another one for used high end.   It should be another sixty days or so until I'm settled in after the move.  Maybe we can try something then.   
Deja Vu Audio South in the Miami Design District is the go-to place for high-end audio in Miami. They carry - Audio Note, Synthesis, Harbeth, Conrad Johnson, Grado, Koetsu, Grado and much more. They also specialize in vintage audio and have some very cool Western Electric systems set up and ready to perform. They have four separate audition rooms and the shop is very relaxed and unrushed.  

A visit to Deja Vu Audio South is truly memorable.

www.dejavuaudiosouth.com