Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
"Speaker cables: 10 gauge copper/silver conductors woven around carbon fiber, then injected with Graphene saturated Liquid Ceramic to fill every gap and void, apparently quite doable when the product is one atom thick.....whew!"

I hate to judge too quickly but it appears the 10 gauge copper/silver conductors are the conductor and the Graphene saturated liquid ceramic is the RFI/EMI shield. If Graphene were the conductor then one would expect the Graphene saturated Liquid Ceramic to be used in place of the copper silver, no? Try ceramic material might act as a vibration damper.  Quite clever.
The wire is called the "backbone" conductor. Take a look at the link that is provided.
The poured (Graphene saturated Liquid Ceramic) conductor is referred to as the "secondary conductor" explained in the link as Ozzy says.
Right, the secondary conductor is the RFI shield. RFI shields are characterized by high conductivity. Like Graphene.  
I bought a Nano Reference power cord on sale from Robert and really liked it. I then decided to try the Graphene Extreme digital cable. I used to switch off all the time between my Darwin Digital cable and my LAT International. That ended the day I started using the Graphene. If it gets better than this, I'd love to hear it.
I am completely satisfied, Robert is a great guy, and I want the speaker cables now.