Universal Remote to control Bel Canto Pre2

I need a universal remote to basically turn the volume up and down. I just want something thats EASY to set up too. I'd like to buy one today. Please help a tech deficient brother. Thanks, Mike Houstina.
128x128bubba12
Don't give up yet. See if the Logitech Harmony has Bel Canto codes for the Pre6. If memory serves me correctly, the Pre6 codes should work for the Pre2 if you're looking for volume control
Thanks. I'll check when I get home. I haven't given up. I'll check with Logitech and Bel Canto before I give up. Thanks for the idea.

Hello, Mike, Did you get anywhere with your inquiries to BC and Logitech? I've read a number of posts around the web on the Harmony remotes and Bel Canto equipment, and they all seem to end with the poster being advised to contact one or the other of the companies. I'm dying to know what happens after that. ;->  (I have a BC s300iP whose remote just got destroyed by batteries that leaked, and I'm thinking about trying out a Harmony remote as a replacement.) 

Jay

Bel Canto told me I needed the original remote to program a Logitech remote to mine. The problem is that I don't have a remote. They have no other answer except get a used one which comes on line every 4 years or so. Lol.