Is my CSNY De Ja Vu a bad pressing, or lost cause?

I hadn't listened to this in a while.  Such great music, but my LP sounds like a diffuse, muffled mess.  I'm usually able to listen through poor recordings to enjoy great music, but it was tough in this case.  The CSN debut (couch) LP was never good, but not this bad. I wish these could sound as good as David Crosby's solo, If I can only remember my name. That LP sounds great. 

fjn04
I have 2 originals, I just purchased an original on Friday,  excessive groove wear on right channel of grooves.  It is so difficult to find an original in good condition,  listening to 2 originals and the classic, I can hear why people would like the original, However, I still grab for the classic most of time.  

My favorite "couch" is the Monarch F/F. It's seems to be pretty tough to find. The Classic is very nice as well and probably easier to find. The Rhino has no top end. My favorite IOICRMN is the first press Monarch. I'll send you a single sided F (side 1)"couch" as well.

This thread piqued my curiosity.   I have a Deja Vu copy that my wife owned prior to our marriage. 30+ years ago.  Atlantic SD 7200, The label is stamped at the bottom, "Mfg by Atlantic Recording Corp , 1841 Broadway, New York, N.Y.  Etched & on the label; ST.A-701829-CC   MO" on side 1, same except for 701830 on side 2.  It sounds really good to me. 
I have to ask, what is the "couch" version? 
-John

jsd52756- I'm just getting my feet wet with all this stuff, but I believe MO stands for Monarch. I have always read positive things about the MO's in general. It was enough just to have time to listen, so normally I would try and listen to MORE music. Now I'm starting to focus on comparing different pressings of the same LP. It only makes sense. (-:  smctigue1- thanks again. I am very curious to hear these. In the mean time, I will try and do my Classic "Couch" versus my Presswell.

John- just read your comment again. Sorry, the "Couch" album is a different LP altogether. It's the Crosby, Stills, Nash debut LP. I call it the COUCH LP cause they are sitting on a couch on the cover. This of course, not to be confused with CSN, which is the 2nd CSN (w/o Young) LP.