Cayin A 300B

Anyone experienced the Cayin A 300B amplifier?
It's a beautiful SET using the 300B tubes and I'd like to have some opinions about this amp. 
Thanks!
128x128migueca
Thanks for your comment Pryso. 
I also own a Cayin - the MT 45 Mk2. It's also a push-pull using KT88 valves. 

Like you said, Cayin products are precious gems. Build quality, design, the small details and of course the sound. Everything excels!

I live in China, near by the place where they are made. Together with Line Magnetic, these are the greatest "bang for buck" I've ever seen. To get the same quality on other brands, one would have to pay much much more (especially here, where local products are so cheap).

I bought my amplifier one year ago and the choice was conditioned by my budget. In the same shop they sell all the Cayin line and also the Line Magnetic products. At that time I fell in love with the Single Ended from Line Magnetic, but money issues pushed me to my more modest Cayin. 

Now my situation changed and I'm planning to move to a SET (I really prefer the SET sound). I intend to go to the shop again to audition 3 amplifiers: the LM 518; the LM 219 and the Cayin A300B. 
There are many articles and opinions about both LM amplifiers, but only one review about the Cayin SET (from Stereophile).

The ride to the shop takes me one entire day, that's why I'm trying to get more opinions from people who have experienced this Cayin. 
But in the end it will be my ears deciding, with all the three amps lined up for an audition. 

Thanks once again!
I am also a great fan of Cayin products, great sound, great value.  I own their tube integrates. Also, the VAS line, sold by the USA distributor is great, I own the mono blocks and the Citiation 1 pre-amp, which is a knock off of the classic HKI, updated with SOTA parts.  Both I made by Cayin . I have had Marantz and McIntosh tubes and Cayin/Vas have better sound.  Cayin approach is to take classic tube design and marry it with SOTA parts and sell at reasonable price.  No need to revent the wheel.
I believe the same, Coolhunter, no need to reinvent the wheel. Cayin products prove that a classic approach works great if you put a lot of care and the best parts together. I'm very happy with the quality of my small Cayin and the sound is also great. But I do prefer single ended to a push-pull. I will happily move to another Cayin amp (the 300B) if it stands up against the Line Magnetic SETs. 
I have owned the Cayin A50T & while they are fine products IMO the Yaqin MS-300C is every bit as good an amp,almost identical build/parts quality & less $...