Monitors for Pass Labs 60 INT

Hello,

I am looking to upgrade my KEF50's. My setup is strictly digital (NAS>Aries>Vega>PL 60INT) in a relatively small room (8x12). I was considering the Raidho x1, but didn't like how the two paired.

Can anyone make recommendations for some monitors to audition in the 10k range?

Thank you! 
udisa
Tom, my amp is rated at 60@8ohm and 120@4ohms. you think that's sufficient? one pro reviewer mention that these are hogs. 
I felt that the amp was too warm and not fast enough for the x1. they craved speed. I haven't tried the c1.1s. not sure if those will be any different.
The C1.1/D1's will be very much like the X1's but with a bit more low end. Dynaudio C1's come to mind with Pass.
@Udisa, No. Your amp is not up to driving the EA miccroone’s. In fact that amount would only serve speakers that are 90+ efficiency. If you have been using that amp with the Kef 50’s you may not be hearing all that they are capable of. I am using SimAudio Moon i3.3 dpx with my Kef 50's. The amplifier is rated at 3dB for DYNAMIC HEADROOM, which means that, on musical peaks, it outputs 200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8-OHMS AND A WHOPPING 320 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4-OHMS. Inside, this is one of the most beautifully crafted amplifiers I have seen. It is like a work of art. The Kef’s are great speakers as well, but they need robust watts to drive them with authority and aplomb.