Best 5.1 McIntosh separates

I'm considering building a 5.1 separates (Pre, amp, processor, etc. setup). Currently I've Nakamichi RX-505 Tape Deck, Tyler Acoustics Linbrook System II speakers, & Sony BX-57 (S570) BD player.

Apart from CDs & cassettes, I do not have any other type of music formats. I usually watch movie (65%) & listen to audios (35%).

I would love to build my system around Tube Amps (preferably McIntosh) but also like to support HDMI 1.4 (3D HDMI) & digital media server type of setup for audio/video streaming.

However, I'm not conversant with various McIntosh model numbers & their features. Can anyone suggest what would be
the best separate setup around $2000?

Thank you!
hitsofmisses
5.1 McIntosh tube (or SS) system (with 3D HDMI and media streaming) is not possible for $2000 and maybe not even for $20,000. The only Mac prepro with modern HDMI is the MX150 at $12,000 and the amps will add significantly more.

Kal
If not McIntosh, is it possible with any other manufacturer? I don't want to compromise on the sound & video quality. How about using it with Oppo 93/95?

I'm sure there must be a creative way to get most out of the older systems. Any idea?
Lots of things are possible but you need to define what you are looking for.
A BR player?
A MCH processor with HDMI 1.4?
A 5 channel amp?
Some speakers?
A subwoofer?
May be I was not clear in listing my intent.

I had a 10+ yrs old 5.1 setup with a Kenwood Receiver. However, after upgrading from DVD to BD Player & speakers to Tyler Acoustics Linbrook, I'm considering going for a Pre, Amp, processor (separates) type of a setup instead of an all-in-one receiver.

Since Oppo 95 also has a dedicated processor for Audio along with HDMI 1.4, I was wondering if I can use that along with the McIntosh since having that on Mac is very expensive.

I have around $2000 budget!
OK. So, it seems that you have the Oppo and the speakers and that you want to replace the Kenwood receiver with Mac separates. If you are willing to use the analog audio outputs of the Oppo, you can buy a used, older non-HDMI Mac processor but I still do not think you can get one of those plus a multichannel Mac amp (or monoblocks) for $2K.

If anyone else has an insight or suggestions, I hope they will contribute.

Kal