Best 5.1 McIntosh separates

I'm considering building a 5.1 separates (Pre, amp, processor, etc. setup). Currently I've Nakamichi RX-505 Tape Deck, Tyler Acoustics Linbrook System II speakers, & Sony BX-57 (S570) BD player.

Apart from CDs & cassettes, I do not have any other type of music formats. I usually watch movie (65%) & listen to audios (35%).

I would love to build my system around Tube Amps (preferably McIntosh) but also like to support HDMI 1.4 (3D HDMI) & digital media server type of setup for audio/video streaming.

However, I'm not conversant with various McIntosh model numbers & their features. Can anyone suggest what would be
the best separate setup around $2000?

Thank you!
hitsofmisses
5.1 McIntosh tube (or SS) system (with 3D HDMI and media streaming) is not possible for $2000 and maybe not even for $20,000. The only Mac prepro with modern HDMI is the MX150 at $12,000 and the amps will add significantly more.

Kal
If not McIntosh, is it possible with any other manufacturer? I don't want to compromise on the sound & video quality. How about using it with Oppo 93/95?

I'm sure there must be a creative way to get most out of the older systems. Any idea?
Lots of things are possible but you need to define what you are looking for.
A BR player?
A MCH processor with HDMI 1.4?
A 5 channel amp?
Some speakers?
A subwoofer?