Scotch? No thanks. Whats the best Vodka.?

Many years a go I used to drink a vodka from Turkey named Izmira that was distilled from white beets. Wonderful!!!!!!!! Sadly no longer available in the U.S. I'm a big Belvedere fan. Slightly sweet and nuanced, but has a great vodka kick. Lately though I've discovered 360 Vodka. American made and so smooth. Almost too easy to drink. So, what's your vodka pleasure? And please, no testimonials to Popov. I know I know, something has to go in the brown paper bag, but if you have to get Kamchatka.
mjwpicman
Wodka from poland and it is remarkably cheap. as a former bartender and drunk i can tell you the best vodka is one run through a carbon filter a few times, the more the better. numerous systems are marketed to do this. it is called 'fining' in the industry and it removes all traces of odor and taste resulting in an incredibly smooth but tasteless liquor. i have run popov thru filters 6 times and it is better than the finest vodka you can buy. some vodkas are carbon filtered and others are not but this process turns a poor vodka into a world class tastless non burning liquor. the drawback is it takes time to drip thru a serious carbon filter but it is worth it for a consumer.
btw, a vodka is nothing ,ore then neutral spirits watered down to meet requirements, it should be tasteless 
I must not have been sober back in 2009 when I last posted in this thread.  At that time, I was enjoying Reyka Vodka from Iceland.  I did my best to support their economy when it was struggling.  Reyka had a commercial that mocked other vodkas: "the only flavored vodka we make is vodka flavored vodka, if you want a banana then eat a banana."  Reyka tasted like water.  I eventually switched to Ketel One and still enjoy it, though not in copious quantities anymore.  Cheers!
@24phun @jond I agree with Boyd & Blair but I am also a homer and support the local stuff. Another one that I will soon try is McLaughlin Distillery’s 7X Vodka...made around the corner from me..