How to set up REL Subwoofer?

How do you set up a REL subwoofer [R-205] as far as the connection? This is only for 5.1 HT, watching movies (BD/DVD) and HDTV broadcasts, not for music playback.

I haven't received mine yet and this is also my first 5.1 HT system/sub. Glancing over the online manual leaves me a bit confused. I thought subwoofers used a single phono cable, but REL supplies and emphasizes use of their Neutrik Speakon High-Level cable. Is this the connection most REL owners use with a HT set up? I also got the impression that you can, or should, use the phono cable w/ .1/LFE input in conjunction with it. The A/V receiver is a Marantz SR5004.

Thanks
sakahara
I wouldn't worry now about the cables you are using, Get used to the sound of the REL first and spend some time getting it properly dialed in. Then you can think about cable upgrades.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Neutrik speakON cable? I've contacted REL and Sumiko with no reply as of yet.

Never mind. Got it.

I also ordered a Analysis-Plus Super Sub Subwoofer cable w/ Furutech connectors and a custom speakON cable using fat Oval and BFA silver bananas. Should be sweet. Ordered a HFT fuse also. This is going to be one fine sounding sub.
Pardon me for jumping in the middle of this thread, but it's active and it seems there is a good knowledge base. How would I wire a stadium III (high-Neutrik-2 ch) with two McIntosh mc 501's? I am running one Stadium three now with B&W 802's, the wiring for monoblocks with two subs is not in the manual. Also, my manual states one would "disconnect" the lfe while listening critically to two channel, thoughts?
Thanks for any help,
Wdt: Sorry I can't help.

As far as using my new REL; this thing is fantastic and integrates perfectly with my Dali Motif LCR speakers. I'm only using it with LFE at the moment, with stock power cord and HiFi Tuning Fuse, but the bass is so well defined, with tremendous punch and authority, and no flabby rounded edge or "BOOM BOOM" rattle/vibration. No room integration problems either. Feels/sounds like I'm in a movie theater. Also reminds me of my Horning Agathon Ultimates bass. Can't wait for my subwoofer and custom speakON cables to arrive, plus speaker cables (note; switched to WireWorld. Analysis Plus dealer had a mental breakdown with custom order). Decided on Oasis 6 subwoofer cable and still figuring out details for custom speakON cable.