Gallo Classico Subwoofers

Anyone here have any experience with them?  I'm looking to buy two small subs to compliment my Aerial 5B speakers.  This will be strictly for music in a small room (office).  I already have a little REL T3 that just cannot play low enough (-6db@30hz).  I want something fast (musical) that will blend well with the little Aerials which drop off sharply around 70hz.  The Classico is available in a 10" which is -3db@19hz or a 12 which is -3db@16hz.  My understanding is that they are some sort of transmission line enclosure which I have no experience with.  Anyone have any advice on which model to choose or should I go with something else altogether?
blownsi
I hear you Tom on the crossover point, I like the crossover bypass
switch, allowing the addition of a external crossover, really flexible!

When mine showed up, made sure they worked, then tore them down, 1gal of acousti x  sound coat for both subs, 3 coats internally,
including the basket of the drivers, completely coated the amps with AVM, changed the fuses, eliminated the micro arcing with all of the internal mechanical connections, cones & shock pads, 75lbs of mass loading on the top of each sub,  couple of decent power chords. Modifications were not expensive, transformed them into giant killers, total cost well under 2k thanks Underwood Hifi! 

perfectpathtech,

Can you send me or post  some info on the sound coat and which spikes you used? Also what are you using for the weight on top of subs? Thanks!