My New Review of the Spatial Hologram M4 Open Baffle Speaker

I've been very impressed with the Spatial Hologram M4 speaker and have posted a detailed review on my audio blog. 

Enjoy and please feel free to leave comments and questions either here or on the blog.

https://stevefolberg.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/world-premiere-review-the-spatial-hologram-m4/
rebbi
Post removed 
Nonoise,
I had looked at the Tonians - for awhile there was a dealer selling some version of your speaker on Audiogon and I was very tempted because I've heard that they are quite wonderful. Enjoy!
Hey yesterday I was twiddling with the speakers in my wife’s sunroom (switching in an old pair of Boston A40 sereis II I had just re-foamed to try) and my wife asked out of nowhere if I could put a pair of white speakers in there to match the decor better.

So there you go. The wife is asking for a new pair of speakers. What can I say except OK? Now I gotta show her a picture of the Holograms and get a reaction. They are much bigger that what’s in there now.

Also I have had floor interaction problems with every pair of speakers I’ve tried in there. The Holograms are likely no different. I’d need to find an isolating platform of some sort that fit them. My current Isoacoustics brand monitor stands in there would not.

BTW in the initial audition, the little old Boston’s sounded really good in there! I recall their sound from about 30 years back when I bought them and had high hopes for them in the sun room. They did not disappoint. These little old babys are sounding very smooth yet detailed! The tonality reminded me of Goldenear Aon speakers I have heard and liked recently. The re-foaming really did the job! But the wife wants white speakers so there you go.