Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables?

hi, does anyone know of other brands interconnects and speakers cables that have a house sound that's similar to MIT cables? but without those MIT network box? MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness.

Thanks for any replies.

phil

philipwu
philip,
I auditioned Silent Source's Signature speaker cables thru the Cable Company. They have a wide, deep soundstage, are transparent and very focused. I was playing Classical music. They sounded more organic to my ears than MIT. 
Really terrific imaging of instruments.

In the end, I chose Purist Audio over them because I liked their warmth.

Many thanks! lowrider. that's what I wish to know. There are many good cables around, but my music are predominantly pop orchestral so my taste are rather to "sit 6 to 8 rows before the grand stage" when listening, imaginary of course.

other good cables some tends to make the music emanating from the backstage sounds vague,(hazy /veiled) lose micro dynamics or feel too distant to even hear the notes clearly (sound mono instead of stereo like)

of course, I have not audition cables costing over $2k, there may still be surprises!

I like a mid-concert hall experience, so you're speakers will also play a part in the presentation. Mine are fairly laid-back.
Excellent micro dynamics and realistic layering of the orchestra sections.

It was a tough choice between Silent Source and Purist, but I went with the warmer cable. 

Many will say MIT and Transparent are very close in build, design and presentation. 

I can vouch, as well, for Silent Source. These are fantastic cables/cords.

Match very well to Pass Labs and Aesthetix gear. Happy Listening!

I've heard that Transparent was started by former MIT employees. Cheers,
Spencer